With an eclectic combination of aged brass, a rich solid walnut base and vintage braided cording, our hand-made table lamp from the Leora Collection delivers contemporary industrial charm while radiating a warm sophisticated glow to any space. Another unique feature of the Leora is a handcrafted aged brass rotary dimmer knob, which allows you to dial in to your desired mood throughout the day.
Inspired by the rich materials reflected in early 1900’s American Mission and Arts and Crafts design, the Leora Table Lamp Collection salutes a paramount transition in American history from gas lighting fixtures to today’s quintessential incandescent lighting.
• Lamp Dimensions – Current height in photo: 19″ Base: 6″ (Height adjustable)
• Glass Shade: Diameter- 5-1/4″ | Length – 7-1/8″
• Lamp cord- 50″ Twisted beige/brown zigzag cotton cloth covered cord
• Walnut Base
• Finishes: Body – Aged Brass
• E-26 Socket (60 watt max)
• 0 – 100% Rotary Dimmer Knob
• 60 watt Edison Bulb Included