Flickering Edison Bulb Table Lamp
Looking for a great simplistic yet fascinating table lamp?
Showcased is NOT your ORDINARY “Edison Bulb”…
This Edison Bulb has an oscillating carbon filament that swings rapidly from side-to-side within the glass envelope. The light bobs and weaves wildly, evoking a brightly burning gas flame. Carbon-filament light bulbs debuted in the 1890s and lit the way until 1912, when bright and powerful tungsten-filament bulbs transformed the industry.
• Glass Shade: 9 3/4″ – Height | 4″ – Diameter – Open on both ends
• Aged Brass Base: 5.5″ Diameter | 1.5 – Height
• Total Height: 11 1/4″
• Socket: Antique Brass Keyless E-26
• Cord: 50″ Twisted Beige/Brown Zig-Zag Cloth Covered Wire
• Switch: In-line Toggle
• Flicker Bulb: Golden Tinted Glass – Think mood, not task lighting