The Menlo Edison Lamp
As a tribute to the world’s most unforgettable inventor Thomas Alva Edison, Dan Cordero’s Handcrafted Lighting showcases The Menlo Edison Lamp.
This simple yet sophisticated lamp proudly displays the famous Edison bulb, a hallmark of 20th century innovation at Edison’s laboratory in Menlo Park, New Jersey. The handcrafted details in the solid red oak wood base create the perfect platform for the story behind that infamous glow. But what’s a good story without a personal touch? Each base comes with your choice of vintage-style material creatively recessed in the wood. Choose from aged brass, aged copper, a leather band or leather cord.
The compact nature and vintage-style features of The Menlo Edison Lamp make it the perfect gift, home or business accent – a unique salute to the creative power of Menlo Park.
Choose From 4 Stain Options:
- Red Mahogany
…and of course, expect a hand-polished wax finish.
The Menlo Edison Lamp Details:
• 40 Watt nostalgic “Edison” Bulb – INCLUDED
• Lamp Dimensions – Base Diameter: 5.5″ | Base Height 1.5″ | Lamp Height (w/bulb): 8″
• Lamp Cord – 50″ Twisted beige/brown zigzag cotton cloth covered cord
• Solid Red Oak Wood Base • Protective Wax Finish
• High Quality Antique Brass Finish E-26 keyless Socket
• On/ Off In-line Toggle Switch