After over a half a century of lighting the path for riders worldwide, this authentic vintage motorcycle headlight sits uniquely fastened to a teak wood and aged solid brass tripod – now an artistic and historic “off road” floor lamp for any space.
Offering versatility and new artistic function, this sleek headlight lamp features a side chrome toggle switch as well as a rotary dimmer knob on the back. While true to the original lines, paint job, and even original removable ignition key, the headlight ‘guts’ have been respectfully rewired with a new socket and bulb to give your space the best shine and salute to rider ingenuity.
Motorcycle Headlight Floor Lamp:
• Legs Adjustable To Desired Height
• Max Height: 57″ | Min. Height: 34″
9″ Length | 7″ Height | 7.5″ Width
• Lamp cord- 60″ Twisted Black Rayon Covered Cord
• 50 Watt Bulb Included
• Black Headlight Body (custom finishes available)
• Tripod Hardware: Solid Aged Brass
• All Original Parts
• On-Off Toggle Switch
• 0 – 100% Rotary Dimmer Knob (allows for perfect glow)