Radio Speaker Table Lamp
Showcased is a 1920’s Atwater Kent Radio Speaker – reclaimed into a unique table lamp
I loved the shape and lines of this old beat up speaker and thought it would be awesome to see this bronze radio speaker join my family of my Edison Lamps. After some gutting of the speaker cone, cleaning, painting, polishing and finally adding life with the popular Edison bulbs, life was ReClaimed! Add some charm and warmth to any space in your home, office or business!
- 1920’s Atwater Kent Type E Speaker
- Cast Iron
- Oil Rubbed Bronze and Vintage Copper Paint Job
- All Brass Has Been Polished
- (4) 60-Watt Radio Bulbs INCLUDED
- 50″ Walnut Colored Rayon Braided Cord
- In-line dimmer switch – Turn the dimmer to full brightness for reading or task lighting, then dim it to a soft glow for relaxing evenings. Turn it down even lower to use your lamp as a night light.